Monday, April 23, 2007

Übergeek

I found this website on the Haragen's blog. Being married to Christoph I always wondered how much of a geek I truly am. I must say I was a little pleased with the results. 51% isn't bad. Then Christoph took the test. Oh my gosh! He scored 93%! They designate that as supreme nerd, while I am only lightly nerdy. Maybe I'm only as geeky as I am from living with him for the past (almost) seven years. I suppose I'll never really know.

My only beef with the test is the designation of nerd. While Christoph and I were dating, he quite seriously informed me that there is a difference between a nerd and a geek. They are not the same thing, as the layman might think. My personal definition is a geek has all the intelligence of a nerd, is perhaps a little more tech savvy, with none of the social awkwardness. So I have decided to change my husbands designation from Supreme Nerd to Übergeek. (Insert cheesy romantic sigh here) My hero!

I am nerdier than 51% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment