Saturday, April 19, 2008

Date Night

Last night Christoph and I went to a Newsboys concert with our friends the Divineys. It was a lot of fun.  I have only ever been to one other concert, which was a small affair at the Indio Fair. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I knew it would be loud and I hoped it would be fun. I was thinking about it a few days ago and I have been listening to the Newsboys for 15 years! I guess it's about time I saw them live. They did this little, trip down memory lane, bit where they went through their career and played little clips from their old albums. Talk about flash backs! Anyway, it was a fun night of good fellowship, good food, lots of fun, and a tired me. The baby didn't even seem to mind all the vibrations. Thanks to my great brother for watching the girls.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment