Saturday, September 2, 2006

Tag

Katrina got tagged by Sophia. We feel so special!

3 Things That Scare Me

*Sudden Loud Noises
*Being alone, unless I'm in my bed
*Getting my face washed

3 People That Make Me Laugh

*Big Sister Emily, she's just soo funny
*Mommy
*Daddy

3 Things I Love

*My green blanket
*My Ocean Wonders mobile
*Eating

3 Things I Hate

*Being put down
*Not being held (I know it's the same thing, but that's how much I hate it)
*Bopping myself in the face with a toy I'm playing with (still figuring out gross-motor skills)

3 Things I Don't Understand

*Why I can't be held all the time
*Why Emily feels the need to let out sudden ear-piercing shrieks
*Why I can't eat anything more interesting than pureed food and rice cereal

3 Things On My Desk/Table

*Mommy's Beatrix Potter Books
*A lamp
*All the cards friends/family sent to welcome me that Mommy hasn't gotten around to storing

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now

*Chewing on my toes
*Working on sitting
*Deciding if I want to roll over or not

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

*Catch Emily as she runs by
*Taste a french fry
*Kiss Suki, our kitty

3 Things I Can Do

*Blow Raspberries
*Graciously receive complements on my cuteness
*Suck on my lower lip

3 Things I Can't Do

*Roll over (or can I? Maybe I just don't really want to)
*Speak in full sentences
*Program (but Daddy thinks I show promise)

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

*My mobile, it plays five cool songs
*My sister Emily singing, it always makes me feel better when I'm sad in the car
*A Prairie Home Companion, Garrison Keillor's voice is strangely soothing

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

*The Yoshi toy Emily got at McDonalds
*The protesters outside City Hall
*Chicken Dance Elmo

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

*Rice Cereal
*Carrots
*Sweet Potatoes (I haven't gotten to try anything else yet, so I'm a bit limited)

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

*Mommy's milk, lip licking good
(that's it)

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid

*Baby Mozart if Mommy is feeling desperate
*Anything my sister is watching, if I can crane my body around
(I'm not really allowed to watch TV yet. To quote my sister, "Babies can't watch TV!")

3 Babies I Tag

Natalie
Corbin
Baby Bartle
I know the last one is a stretch, but I don't know any other babies that have blogs, or even websites. My friends haven't moved into the 21st century yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment