Saturday, December 20, 2008

December Nineteenth

December Nineteenth

Today we decorated our Gingerbread house. The girls have been chomping at the bit to get it done, but we've been too busy until now. I think they had fun choosing which candies went where. Of course there was plenty of sampling. =) Usually we get our gingerbread house kit at Costco, but this year I decided to try the smaller and more local one available at the grocery store. I must say I like the Costco one better. The frosting that came with this one just wasn't thick enough, the candies kept sliding off. I seriously can't believe that Christmas is in six days. I felt a bit like we weren't going to get around to very many of our traditions, but we seem to be keeping most of them firmly in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment